Established since 2004, by Founder and Artistic Director, Kuo Po,
KIDS PERFORMING™ ACADEMY OF THE ARTS is Singapore’s premier school developing children and youths in the art of performing.
With a vision to establish an internationally recognised performing arts academy, our mission is to nurture the passion of our students in performing arts and develop their potential for the global stage .
There are courses for students from 18 months to 18 years old in music, dance, theater and communications. From the basic certification classes to the grooming of superstars,
Kids Performing™ aims to bring the benefits of performing arts to every child helping them develop their confidence and unique personalities.
Syllabi and certifications using syllabi from internationally recognised boards include:
• Communications, Acting and Musical Theater: London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts (LAMDA, UK),
• Music: Associated Board of Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM, UK), and Trinity Guildhall of Music (UK)
• Dance: Royal Academy of Dance (RAD, UK), and Commonwealth Society of Teachers of Dancing (CSTD, Australia)
Kids Performing™ provides proprietary “performance training” courses for various age groups from 3 - 18 years old: TwinkleStars, PopStars, YoungStars, TeenStars™, and Kids Talk Live. Performance training nurtures confidence and star performers for the stage.
Our trademarked Showgroups are : JazzKids™, UrbanKids™, BroadwayKids™, TeenStars™.
Kids Performing™ Academy also conducts a successful program in preparing primary school students towards Direct School Admission auditions and interviews. We are proud that more than 90% of our students are successful in their applications.
Kids Performing™’s talents have performed before an international audience:
• World Leaders at the APEC Summit (2009)
• Marina Bay Sands official opening (2010)
• Inaugural Youth Olympic Games in Singapore (2010)
• National Day Parade 2012
• American Protege (2014 / 2015 / 2016 )
Kids Performing™ Academy of the Arts is a Ministry of Education registered performing arts school.