ABOUT KIDS PERFORMING™ ACADEMY OF THE ARTS
Established since 2004, by Founder and Artistic Director, Kuo Po,
KIDS PERFORMING™ ACADEMY OF THE ARTS is Singapore’s premier school developing children and youths in the art of performing.
With a vision to establish an internationally recognized performing arts academy, our mission is to nurture the passion of our students in performing arts and develop their potential for the global stage.
There are courses for students from in music, dance, theater, and communications. From the basic certification classes to the grooming of superstars,
Kids Performing™ aims to bring the benefits of performing arts to every child helping them develop their confidence and unique personalities.
Syllabi and certifications using syllabi from internationally recognized boards include:
• Communications, Acting and Musical Theater: London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts (LAMDA, UK)
• Music: Associated Board of Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM, UK), and Trinity Guildhall of Music (UK)
• Dance: Royal Academy of Dance (RAD, UK), and Commonwealth Society of Teachers of Dancing (CSTD, Australia)
Kids Performing™ provides proprietary “performance training” courses for various age groups from 3 - 18 years old: TwinkleStars, PopStars, YoungStars, TeenStars™, and Kids Talk Live. Performance training nurtures confidence and star performers for the stage.
Our trademarked ShowGroups are JazzKids™, UrbanKids™, BroadwayKids™, TeenStars™.
Kids Performing™ Academy also conducts a successful program in preparing primary school students towards Direct School Admission auditions and interviews. We are proud that more than 90% of our students are successful in their applications.
Kids Performing™’s talents have performed before an international audience:
• World Leaders at the APEC Summit (2009)
• Marina Bay Sands official opening (2010)
• Inaugural Youth Olympic Games in Singapore (2010)
• National Day Parade 2012
• American Protege (2014 / 2015 / 2016 )
Kids Performing™ Academy of the Arts is a Ministry of Education registered performing arts school.